Building on the solid foundation of the Mod 1, the Mod 2 and 3 UIC’s include every feature a hard-use customer could want in a premium rifle for performance, reliability, and longevity. Not a single detail was overlooked while designing and testing these top of the line UIC models. The meticulous design and tedious assembly shows in the flawless functionality of these rifles in the hands of an end user. The Mod 2 is truly a marvel of modern firearms design and manufacturing. It steps up performance and value with features like a billet upper receiver, HD Gas Tube, 2-stage adjustable trigger, and options for barrel length, forearm type, and color.
While all UIC’s come from the factory ready to accept Griffin Armament silencers, none are as optimized for that task as the Mod 3. Featuring our low profile, adjustable gas block with three carefully chosen settings, the Mod 3 includes all the overbuilt premium components of the other UIC’s. The pinnacle of the UIC line is a rifle built to fill any role, endure heavy use, and stand out above the rest.
- Barrel: 12”, 14.5” or 16”, ADM lightweight contour 4150 CMV, button rifled, MPI tested, stressed relieved, pressure tested, hand lapped, chrome lined, 1:8 twist, .223 Wylde Chamber
- Muzzle Device: Griffin Armament Flash Comp, suppressor ready
- Lower receiver: 7075- T6 Billet machined, fully ambidextrous, Type III Teflon impregnated hardcoat anodize.
- Upper receiver: 7075- T6 Billet machined, Type III Teflon impregnated hardcoat
- Bolt carrier group: ADM premium milspec full-auto, MPI, Melonite QPQ finish
- Trigger: ADM 2-stage trigger group adjustable for pull weight from 3.5 to 4.5lbs, and for pre-travel, and over travel
- Buffer: ADM reliability enhancing buffer provides non-reciprocal weight matching the rifle length buffer
- Rail systems: Available 10.75” and 13.5” options with Low Light, KeyMod, or M-LOK
- Color: Type III Teflon impregnated hardcoat Black, Flat Dark Earth, ADM Grey, ADM Bronze, or ADM Green
- Charging Handle: Fully ambidextrous, 7075-T6 billet handle
- Gas Tube: ADM Heavy Duty
- QD End Plate: Steel, antirotational